суббота, 5 июня 2010 г.

Why Men Should Not write Advice Columns

Dear John,

I hope you can help. I set off for work, leaving my husband at home watching
the TV. My car stalled, then broke down about a mile down the road,and I had
to walk back to get my husbands help.
When I got home I couldn`t believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the
neighbours daughter!
I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbour's daughter is 19. We have been
married 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted they
have been having an affair for 6 months. He won`t go to counseling, and I`m
afraid I`m a wreck and need advice urgently...Can you help please?

Sincerely Shirley




Dear Shirley,

A car stalling after being driven a short journey can be caused by variety
of faults with the engine.
Start by checking there is no obstruction in the fuel line. If its clear,
check the vacuum pumps and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all
grounding wires. If none of these solve your problems, it could be that fuel
pump itself is faulty, causing a low delivery pressure to the injectors..I
hope this helps

John

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий